1. Definition and function of cookies.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about users’ browser habits or those of their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their device they can be used to recognise the user.
2. What types of cookies does this website use? Technical and personalisation cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data whilst the user accesses the website, for example, but not limited to, selecting their language or session. Analysis cookies: these cookies are either processed by us or by third parties. They enable us to quantify the number of users and, thus, carry out a measurement and statistical analysis on how users use the service offered. This is why your browsing on our website is analysed, in order to improve the range of products and services we offer. External social network cookies are used so that visitors can interact and share content from various social platforms.
3. How to disable or delete cookies. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by setting the options for your installed browser.
- For more information about Explorer click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Google Chrome click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
If you do not accept cookies, the website may not work properly.
- Regarding analytics, the information obtained by cookies is processed by ROCA JUNYENT, S.L.P., which has contracted the provision of the analytical service with Google Analytics.
5. Cookies policy update. It is possible that, due to new interpretations made by the relevant regulatory body, judges or Courts, this cookies policy may be changed, therefore, the user is requested to check its contents on a regular basis.