Healthcare Law basically encompasses a broad and diverse array of matters related to public and private healthcare facilities and patients, as well as questions of liability arising from the provision of health services.
In particular, the Firm’s Healthcare Area of Practice holds a vast track record:
- Assisting clients throughout the administrative process leading up to the grant of licenses for healthcare centres and services.
- Handling procedures with the Spanish Healthcare Registry.
- Drawing up of and advising on medical protocols.
- Providing legal guidance in bioethics.
- Assisting in liability cases ensuing from the provision of healthcare services by healthcare facilities.
- Patient’s rights.
In recent years guaranteeing maximum safety standards all the way through the food production chain has become a top priority. Echoing this development Spanish Food Law, which is largely influenced by EU legislation, is getting more complex as it gradually toughens up.
The Food Law Area of Practice:
- Assists in the administrative procedures leading up to the grant of administrative permits related to food products and the food industry, including registration with the Spanish General Sanitary Register and other regional registers.
- Renders legal advice in the organic agriculture and integrated production sectors, assisting in food quality certifications applications.
- Assists clients in sanctioning procedures (both administrative and in court).
- Writes due diligences.