The Arbitration Practice is made of a team of partners (often appointed as arbitrators), including associates and other fee earners.
It advises on all aspects related to and throughout all the stages of arbitration proceedings.
Specifically, the Arbitration Practice advises on:
- The expediency of referring a contract or transaction to arbitration.
- Design of the arbitration procedure, advising on the most suitable institution or ad hoc arbitration
- Drawing up of arbitration agreements included in contracts. Scope and implications of each agreement in every particular case.
- We appear as counsel in all types of arbitration proceedings: domestic, international, ad hoc or institutional (and in this latter case, before any court of arbitration).
- Definition of the arbitration procedure in the so-called "terms of reference".
- Defence on the merits.
- We can be appointed as sole arbitrators or as members of a panel in all kinds of arbitration proceedings.