Civil & Commercial Litigation
“It (Roca Junyent) is widely respected for its litigation department and handles civil liability, corporate and commercial work… as well as being involved in arbitration proceedings.” Chambers Europe, 2010.
The Civil & Commercial Litigation Practice advises on all matters related to private law. In addition, it is regularly involved in civil and commercial litigation conducted in all jurisdictions and at all court levels including arbitration panels.
Specifically, the Civil & Commercial Litigation Practice covers in the following core areas:
- Contractual and Tort Liability.
- Law of Damages.
- Product Liability.
- Professional Liability.
- Patrimonial Liability.
- Works and Construction Contracts.
- Corporate Litigation.
- Judicial Review of Corporate Resolutions.
- Actions for Liability against Company Directors.
- Actions for Unfair Competition and Advertising.
- Agency, Distribution, Concession and Franchise Agreements.
- Bills of Exchange, Cheques and Promissory Notes.
- Urban and Rustic Leases.
- Horizontal Property.
- Landlord & Tenant.
- Litigation related to the Efficacy, Enforcement and Interpretation of Contracts.
- Litigation related to the Termination and Rescission of contracts.
- Financial Disputes.
- Consumers’ Law.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Protection against Defamation; Privacy and Image Rights.
- Wills & Probate.
- Separation, divorce and nullity.
- Marriage Articles.
- Filiation and Paternity.
- Ownership Rights.
- In rem and personal guarantees.
- Execution of provisional and final court rulings.