Banking and Finance
The team provides comprehensive legal services for private and public entities with an emphasis on banking finance, project finance, debt issues, OTC derivatives and regulatory issues.
The Banking & Finance Practice advises both lenders and borrowers on a full range of financing structures, M&A transactions (domestic and international), issues and offers of financial instruments and derivatives. The team has extensive experience in the establishment of credit entities and investment services companies, and in regulatory and supervisory matters related to financial services providers.
In particular, the Banking & Finance team deals with the following matters:
- Syndicate banking finance.
- Structured finance and leveraged finance.
- Project finance.
- Refinancing and debt restructuring.
- Security packages and intercreditor agreements.
- Debt issues, including eurobonds and euro-commercial paper (EMTN and ECP Programmes).
- Drafting and negotiation of derivatives master agreements (ISDA and CMOF) and of confirmations of transactions.
- Setting up of credit and investment services companies, including the opening of branches.
- Mergers and acquisitions of financial institutions.
- Authorisations for listing on the stock market.
- Take over bids.
- Public stock offers.
- Regulatory procedures.
- Design and commercialisation of banking products.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Money-laundering prevention.