The professionals of Roca Junyent have extensive experience in advising on distressed M&A.
Roca Junyent’s M&A Practice advises clients on the acquisition and sale of companies/businesses, MBOs/MBIs, LBOs/LBIs, BIMBOs, start-up, mergers and corporate restructuring through to completion.
- Design and implementation of the most suitable legal and tax structure.
- Previous restructurings.
- Review of Competition Law and regulatory implications.
- Assistance, negotiation and drafting of preliminary documents (Letter of Intent /MOU, Exclusivity Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements).
- Conduct of Legal, Employment and Tax DD (vendor and purchaser DDs).
- Arrangement of Data Rooms.
- Assistance, negotiation and drafting of the Stock Purchase Agreement, Shareholders’ Agreement and other related documents.
- Implementation of post-closing arrangements.
- Post-closing restructuring.
- Advice on post-closing, corporate-related matters.