“We are glad to face new era’s challenges in order to meet our technological-focused client’s needs as well as to put our expertise on providing high quality advice through a personalized approach to each case.”
These continuing development areas are assessed by a team of expert lawyers who have extensive knowledge about both legal and technical aspects that cover all new generation client’s requirements and expectations as well as helps traditional clients to do their own jump towards 21st Century’s technologies and new business methods.
In particular, the Technology and Entertainment Area practices in:
- E-commerce and On-line Services.
- Digital Signature, related product and services contracting, and certification policies.
- E-Invoice related product and services contracting and policies and tax law compliance.
- Internet and Website related products and services contracting and policies.
- Hardware Procurement and Systems Integration.
- ITO/AM Outsourcing Procurement.
- Software development contracts, Licensing and Support.
- Other IT Contracts.
- Specific M&A assessment on acquiring or merging IT companies.
- IT Safety Management (ISO 27001) and development of all policies related to the implementation of Information technology - Security techniques - Information Security Management Systems.
- Telecoms, related product and services contracting and law compliance.
- Conflict resolution and specific litigation on IT issues.
NB: All IP issues related to IT Legal advice are duly coordinated with our IP department.