Antonio Cañadas Alonso
Antonio leads the Corporate Department (corporate restructuring, and M&As area) at Roca Junyent’s office in Madrid. Prior to signing up for Roca Junyent he and his team worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal and Tax. Antonio has a proven track record on corporate restructuring, M&A (having been involved in the acquisition of major companies and hotels) and investment funds.
Spanish, English, French and Italian.
- Madrid Bar Association.
- Board member of the French and Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
- Law Degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1973.
- Master in European Law (EEC), The College of Europe (Brugge – Brussels), 1975-1976.
- International Law, The International Law Academy, (Den Haag -Holland), 1977.
- Lecturer in International Law, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1979-1987.
- Recommended by Legal 500 in the area of Corporate M&A, 2010 edition.
- Numerous papers published on Corporate and EC Law.