Francesc A. Baygual Davoust
Francesc has extensive experience in M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, and Contracts, representing Spanish and multinational corporations. He also acts as secretary of the board of directors for several companies. Francesc's areas of expertise also include Telecoms Law. In 1997 he assisted in the liberalisation process of Spain's telecommunications sector and has worked extensively in this field ever since. He has been advising on all aspects related to digital signature since the enactment of the first Spanish Digital Signature Act in 1999.
Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association's IT Committee since 1999.
- Member of the European Agency of Digital Trust (EADT) since its foundation.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1993.
- Master of Laws, Universitat Abad Oliva, 1994.
- Master of Laws, Sheffield University (U.K.) - Law School, 1996.
- Lecturer in IT Law at the Universitat de Barcelona's Practice Course since 1999.
- Lecturer at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra´s (Barcelona) Master in Business Administration since 2003.
- Lecturer in International and Commercial Law at ESADE (Barcelona, 2001- 2002).
- Francesc is a regular speaker in IT Law seminars organised by the Barcelona Bar Association and in seminars on Telecoms and IT matters hosted by public and private universities.
- Co-author of several books on IT Law since 2000.
- Co-author of several papers on Telecoms and IT Law since 1997.
- Non-monetary contributions to stock corporations., diariojuridico.com, 22/04/2013
- Meetings via Skype. The future is now., Diario Jurídico, 12/04/2013
- Mergers for small and medium-sized businesses. What's good, if brief, is twice as good, Actualidad Jurídica Aranzadi, núm. 860 , 21/03/2013
- The right to privacy: just forget me!, La Revista Internacional de Derecho Práctico. , 11/03/2013