Gonzalo Serrano Fenollosa
Gonzalo is specialised in civil and commercial litigation, including arbitration proceedings. He is also an expert in matters related to unfair competition, financial claims and Banking Law.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Universitat de Barcelona, Law Degree, 1995.
Prizes and Awards
- Lecturer in the Practical Litigation course at the Universitat de Barcelona.
Best Lawyers 2014, Arbitration
Best Lawyers 2013, Arbitration
- Litigation for lawyers Yearbook 2009 (A compilation of key litigation and arbitration cases conducted by leading firms in 2008).
- Several articles published on Iberian Lawyer.
- May the Directors of a Company be Declared Personally Liable for the Company's Debts, According to Spanish Law? , Terralex Connections , 20/12/2012
- Innovative solution to the conflict between article 1597 of the Spanish Civil Code and the principle par conditio creditorum (equality of credit claims), La Ley, 24/04/2012
- On accord and satisfaction in mortgage loans, LegalToday.com, 16/11/2011
- A midsummer's night bad dream: environmental noise and insomnia, Diario Jurídico.com, 22/08/2011