Gonzalo Serrano Fenollosa
Gonzalo is specialised in civil and commercial litigation, including arbitration proceedings. He is also an expert in matters related to unfair competition, financial claims and Banking Law.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Universitat de Barcelona, Law Degree, 1995.
- Lecturer in the Practical Litigation course at the Universitat de Barcelona.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, 2013 edition in the area of Litigation.
- Litigation for lawyers Yearbook 2009 (A compilation of key litigation and arbitration cases conducted by leading firms in 2008).
- Several articles published on Iberian Lawyer.