Natalia Martí Picó
Natalia holds extensive experience in Corporate, Finance, Insurance and Capital Markets. She has advised financial institutions and listed companies on matters of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, finance, stock markets, insurance and banking. In addition, she has assisted in the formalisation of several take over bids and secondary offerings as well as in the implementation of insurance companies in Spain. She is very well-regarded as a legal advisor to family-owned businesses, with a particular focus on family operational protocols. Finally, she serves as board secretary for several companies, which means that she is experienced in corporate law issues and in assisting companies with their day-to-day legal matters.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Licensed as a legal foreign consultant of the State of New York (USA).
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1995.
- Assistant Lecturer at the Universitat de Barcelona's Economics & Business Faculty (Family Businesses Department), since 2002.
- Assistant Lecturer at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra´s Master in Business Law, 2003-2004.
- Assistant Lecturer at the Barcelona Bar Association's Master in Civil Liability (Insurance), 2005-2006.
- Assistant at the Instituto de Empresa Familiar (Family Businesses Institute), since 2010.
- Assistant Lecturer in the Master in Civil Liability, Barcelona Association of Quantity Surveyors, since 2010.
- Co-author of the collection Biblioteca de la Empresa Familiar (Family Business Collection) of the Catalan Family Businesses Association El Protocolo Familiar (Family Businesses Protocols), 2004.
- Co-author of the book Manual de la Empresa Familiar (The Family Businesses Handbook), 2005.
- Co-author of the book El protocolo familiar: la experiencia de una década (The Family Protocol: Ten Years’ worth of Experience), 2007.