Xavier Altirriba Vives
Xavier holds extensive experience representing Spanish and foreign corporations in M&A, company sales, joint ventures, private equity, corporate restructuring, distribution agreements, outsourcing, finance and anti-trust matters.
Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA).
- British Chamber of Commerce in Spain (BCC).
- Law Degree, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1992.
- Master of Laws, Instituto de Empresa (IE), Madrid, 1994.
- Master in Tax Law, ESADE, 2000.
- Co-author of the book La Sociedad Anónima Europea (The European Limited Liability Company), 2005.
- Regulation of trade distribution in Spain, Lawyerpress, 26/05/2014
- The right of shareholders to leave the company and the right to have them leave, Iuris - Terralex, 03/10/2013
- The right of company owners to leave at will, Lawyerpress.com, 04/06/2013
- 56th Congress of the International Bar Association, diariojuridico.com , 06/11/2012
- Simplification of publication duties in the Spanish Companies Act , Iberian Lawyer , 23/10/2012
- Simplification of Publication Duties in "Spanish Companies Act" ("Ley De Sociedades De Capital"): The Slow But Progressive Adaptation Of Companies To Modern Technologies , Newsletter - TerraLex Connections , 25/09/2012
- How the credit crunch impacts on company acquisitions, LegalToday.com , 13/08/2012
- Simplifying formalities: the slow but steady adaptation of corporate businesses to new technologies, Iuris, 18/07/2012
- New legal framework on corporate web sites as a means of saving for stock corporations (II), DiarioJuridico.com, 28/06/2012
- The new legal framework on "corporate web sites" as a savings means for stock capital corporations, DiarioJuridico.com, 19/06/2012