Attorney specializing in employment law, Social Security Law and specific training regarding international employee relocation. He has extensive professional experience in employment advising, both procedurally and regarding tasks inherent to said branch of law: creating expert opinions, due diligence, negotiations, drafting contracts, etc. He has in•depth experience in the field of occupational injury, both defending companies and insurance companies: surcharge of Social Security benefits, benefits and voluntary improvements, claims for damages derived from employer’s civil liability, administrative sanctions, etc.
- Doctor of Law from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Degree in Industrial Relations from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Postgraduate “Experto jurídico en Migraciones Internacionales, Extranjería y Personas en Movimiento Transnacional” [Legal Expert in International Migration, Immigration Matters and Transnational Individuals] (Universidad Europea de Madrid/Consejo General de la Abogacía Española).
Spanish, Catalan, English and German.
• Illustrious Bar Association of Barcelona.
• Spanish Association for Labor Law and Social Security.
• German•Spanish Lawyers Association.
• UB Alumni.
• Member of the Legal Committee of the Scientific Society for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Collaborator teacher at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya • Entry to the Legal Profession master’s degree.
Associate teacher. Double University Master in Law. Social litigation. ESADE Business & Law School