Álvaro has a wealth of experience in corporate restructurings, whether as a product of corporate interests or within the context of insolvency proceedings. His training in mergers and acquisitions, company acquisitions and private equity regularly sees him managing and overseeing business restructuring processes, while also providing advice when analysing and determining the measures that should be adopted in cases of business crisis and insolvency. Álvaro is an expert in insolvency planning and legal defence, and also acts as insolvency administrator upon appointment by the commercial courts.
Tel.: +34 93 241 53 76
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Union Internationale des Avocats.
• British Chamber of Commerce.
• INSOL Europe.
• President of Bankruptcy Law Commission de la Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1991.
• Course in insolvency law, Law Department, ESADE Business School, 2004.
• Expert in insolvency administration, course given by Judge José María Fernández Seijó, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2007•2009.
• Lecturer of the master’s degree in International Legal Practice, Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía.