Eduard specialises in corporate law and property law and, above all, in international public law, international private law, European law, immigration law and international law on human rights. He is chairman of the United Nations Association of Spain and member of numerous Boards of Trustees and public and private associations. Eduard serves as secretary to the Boards of Directors of various real estate and hotel companies.
Tel.: +34 93 240 27 39
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Chairman of the United Nations Association of Spain (UNA•Spain).
• Spanish Association of Professors of International Law and International Relations (AEPDIRI).
• Member of Team Europe of the European Commission.
• Vice•chairman of the Human Rights Section of Union Internationale des Advocats.
• Instituto Internacional de Ciencias Políticas (International Institute of Political Sciences).
• Vice•chairman of Asociación Salud y Familia (Spanish Health and Family Association).
• Chairman of the editorial board of the legal journal Món Jurídic.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1971.
• Qualified in comparative law, Institut de Droit Comparé, 1973.
• Doctor of law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1989.
• Qualified in European Organisations, Université de Strasbourg, 1968•1969.
• Qualified in international public law and international private law, The Hague Academy of International Law.
• Full lecturer of the Academic Chair on International Public Law, Universitat de Barcelona.
• Full lecturer of international public law, nationality law, immigration law, European citizenship and European law, ESADE Law Department, Universitat Ramon Llull.
• Module director and coordinator and lecturer of the master’s degree in international business law, ESADE Law Department, Universitat Ramon Llull.
• Director, coordinator and lecturer of various masters and courses organised by Spanish universities and public and private institutions on the subjects of immigration and asylum in Spain and Europe (Barcelona Centre for International Affairs (CIDOB), Consejo General del Poder Judicial, Escuela Judicial and Bar Associations).
• Lecturer of e•learning course to become legal expert in international immigration, foreigner affairs, people on the move and transnational law; director and lecturer of the second module (unit 3) on the legal system governing foreigners in Spain: rights and freedoms.