Inmaculada has broad experience in company law, mergers, company acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and distribution and outsourcing agreements, representing both Spanish and international clients. She also advises companies on the subject of corporate governance, and is secretary to the Boards of Directors of various domestic and foreign companies. Prior to joining Roca Junyent in 1997, Inmaculada was partner at the law firms Estudio Legal (1986•1996) and LMU (1972•1985). A trained mediator, Inmaculada advises clients within the context of mediation proceedings.
Tel.: +34 93 240 28 43
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1981
• Degree in philosophy, Universitat de Barcelona, 1975
• Civil Law&Family Mediation, “Consell de l’Advocacia Catalana”, 2015•2016
Catalan, Spanish, French, English and Italian.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• International Bar Association.
• International Association of Lawyers.
• Member of the Board of Directors and Bureau of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Barcelona.