Joan Antoni has extensive experience in insolvency law, corporate restructurings, company insolvencies and in renegotiating and terminating contracts. He represents defendants and claimants alike in actions to seek liability of members of the governing bodies of legal entities and in other commercial litigation. He has acted as insolvency administrator and assistant administrator in more than fifty insolvency proceedings.
Tel.: +34 93 241 86 00
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
Catalan, Spanish and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1992.
• Expert in insolvency administration, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2007•2008.
• Lecturer of insolvency law and restructurings at Escuela de Práctica Jurídica, Barcelona Bar Association.
• Lecturer of the Practicum titled “The role of the lawyer in insolvency proceedings”, Universitat de Barcelona.