Jordi has a wealth of experience in providing expert advice to private equity entities and start•ups on financing, including bank and non•bank financing options, the securities market, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), due diligences, corporate group restructurings, company dissolutions and liquidations, joint ventures and commercial contracts. He also helps negotiate, structure and formalise business deals and provides across•the•board advice to the governing bodies of companies.
Tel.: +34 93 241 86 68
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
• Degree and master’s in law (advanced studies in company law), ESADE Business School, 2001.
• Master’s degree in company law, Barcelona Bar Association, 2004.
• Postgraduate degree in corporate finance, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2014.
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Professor at Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) in the subjects of Financial Markets Law and Commercial Contracts.