Josep has built up a career working as managing director of food companies, providing expert advice on processes involving change of sector. He boasts extensive experience in corporate restructurings and in crisis management, particularly in the field of employment disputes and feasibility plans. A forensic economist, he is regularly called as an expert in legal proceedings, preparing economic reports in restructuring processes for both solvent and insolvent companies, and providing assessments.
Tel.: +34 972 48 71 11
Fax.: +34 972 48 32 11
• Degree in economic and business sciences, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1987.
• Postgraduate degree in insolvency administration and treatment of companies in difficulty, Colegio de Economistas de Catalunya, 2004.
• Expert in insolvency administration, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2007.
• Degree in law, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), 2015.
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Register of Forensic Economists.
• Instituto de Censores Jurados de Cuentas (non•practising).
• Colegio de Economistas de Catalunya.
• Lecturer of the master’s degree on Insolvency Law, organised jointly by the Bar Association of Girona and the Colegio de Economistas de Catalunya.