María Dolors has extensive experience in property agreements, particularly in matters relating to the purchase and sale of properties and land, building rights, construction and exchanges, creation of surface and other rights, as well as easements and the setting up and governance of building complexes. She has an impressive track record in all matters concerning lease and rental agreements, whether subject to Spanish Urban Leasing Law, or legislation or generally applicable civil law. Mª Dolors is also experienced in providing legal advice on urban zoning law for land development or rehabilitation of consolidated urban zones, embracing all aspects of urban planning, management and execution.
Tel.: +34 93 241 86 63
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1979.
• Degree in urban zoning law, Instituto de Derecho Administrativo de Madrid, 1978.
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Girona Bar Association.
• Terrassa Bar Association.
• Granollers Bar Association.