Manuel specialises in providing domestic and international tax advice to both Spanish and multinational corporate clients, as well as to high•wealth private individuals and foreign investors in the Balearic Islands. He has extensive experience dealing with taxation in the tourist and property sectors, including both consultancy and tax planning. He also mounts legal defences for clients in tax inspection proceedings and within the context of tax appeal claims and legal proceedings. Manuel has helmed tax advisory engagements for the leading companies on the Balearic Islands, including international expansion processes and use of complex tax incentives. Prior to joining Roca Junyent, he was head of the tax law department at Deloitte on the Balearic Islands.
Tel.: +34 971 711 077
Fax.: +34 971 222 795
• Master’s degree in taxation, Centro de Estudios Financieros, 1999.
• Degree in business law, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), 1995.
Catalan, Spanish and English.
• Bar Association of the Balearic Islands.
• Asociación Española de Asesores Fiscales.
• Lecturer of the tax module for the master’s degree in Business Management and master’s degree in General Management and Strategic Planning, ESERP Business School.