María Rosa has extensive experience in employment and Social Security law, focusing in particular on defending and representing clients before the courts. She is an expert in collective bargaining, redundancy plans, restructurings and audits, advising both employer and employee. Senior management. International business trips. María Rosa joined Vía Abogados in 2012, and is currently managing partner of the firm.
Tel.: +34 91 781 97 60
Fax.: +34 91 781 97 64
• Degree in law, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 1990.
• Master’s degree in human resources and employment relations, CEOE, 1992.
• Master’s degree in employment audits, CEF Business School, 2006.
Spanish, English and Italian.
• Madrid Bar Association.
• Asociación de Abogados Laboralistas.
• Lecturer of the employment law module of the Entry to the Legal Profession master’s degree, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
• Lecturer of the employment law module of the Legal Consultancy master’s degree, ESIC Business School.