A practising lawyer since 1972, Màrius is an expert in civil and commercial litigation. He has represented his clients in countless cases and in many Spanish and international arbitration proceedings. He frequently acts as arbitrator •either as sole arbitrator or as chairman of an arbitration panel• designated directly by the parties or by national or international arbitration institutions, such as the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC) and the Tribunal Arbitral de Barcelona (TAB).
Tel.: +34 93 240 28 44
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Member of the governing board of Tribunal Arbitral de Barcelona.
• Chairman of Asociación para el Fomento del Arbitraje (Spanish Association for the Promotion of Arbitration).
• Member of Club Español de Arbitraje (Spanish Arbitration Club)
• Chairman of the Mediation Quality association.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1970.
• Degree in philosophy, Universitat de Barcelona, 2004.
• Master’s degree in philosophy, Universitat de Barcelona, 2009.
• Diploma in Negotiation and Mediation Techniques, Harvard University, 2012.
• Master in Mediation, Barcelona Bar Association, 2013.
• Lecturer of the master’s degree in law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
• Lecturer of the master’s course in construction law and of the course on inheritance law, Barcelona Bar Association.