Pablo is the partner in charge of the banking and finance law practice in our Madrid office. He has wide experience in advising lenders, funds and borrowers on financing transactions and banking and regulatory issues. He has practiced in Madrid, Barcelona and London in several tier 1 law firms. His practices focused on primarily on syndicated financing transactions, direct lending, securitisation, restructuring and secondary debt market (NPLs). Pablo has been ranked in several directories, including Best Lawyers in different areas of expertise connected with banking, finance and restructuring and is the author of several articles on commercial law.
Tel.: +34 91 781 97 60
Fax.: +34 91 781 97 64
• Undergraduate degree in Law, University of Castellón, 2003. Award for Academic Excellence and Award for Academic Performance from the Region of Valencia.
• Master’s degree in Legal Counselling, University of Castellón, 2003.
• Business Corporate Governance, London School of Economics, 2007.
• Diploma of Advanced Studies, University of Valencia, 2012.
Spanish, English and Catalan
• Bar Association of Madrid.
• Professor of Law, ESADE Business & Law School.