Roger specialises in advising clients on matters relating to property and urban zoning law. He has considerable experience in negotiation and contracting processes in the property market, having represented many Spanish and international construction firms and estate agents, investment funds and property developers with their often unique property ventures, advising them on how best to set up their investments and then helping their project take shape. Collaborations have included residential, industrial, commercial (retail and shopping centres) and sporting properties and facilities. With a wealth of experience in the tourism industry, Roger has been involved in numerous acquisitions of properties to set up hotel businesses for both Spanish and foreign operators.
Tel.: +34 93 241 92 00
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
• Degree in law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 1994.
• Master in cities and territory, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2014.
• Master in organisational coaching, Escuela Internacional de Coaching de Barcelona, earning head coach certificate, 2013.
• Master in urban zoning law, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2008.
• Master in property and construction law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2003.
Catalan, Spanish and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.