Xavier specialises in property and construction law, having built up a wealth of experience in providing advice on, negotiating, managing and signing contracts in relation to property and construction activity, encompassing all stages of urban development and environmental soil regulation. He is also an expert in acquiring and conveying property, regardless of the legal form it may take, and likewise in leases, construction (embracing all the different kinds of contract), advice in relation to the technicians and agents involved, and the state of client financing and local, autonomous and state•level taxes. Xavier has a lengthy track record in construction procurement, and in the management and operation of hotels, sports clubs and leisure/recreational centres. He provides general advice to companies, acting as secretary and Board member of numerous companies from the property, hotel and sports sectors.
Tel.: +34 93 240 27 39
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1982.
• Diploma in Catalan Civil Law Studies, Universitat de Barcelona, 1980.
• Postgraduate degree in Company Secretaries and Tax Experts, Fundación Universitaria San Pablo CEU, 1983.
• Postgraduate degree in Urban Zoning Law, Universitat Abad Oliba, 1989.
Catalan and Spanish.
Barcelona Bar Association.
• Lecturer of Practicum Civil, Universitat de Barcelona.
• Lecturer on civil law, Master’s Degree in Law, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.