A practising lawyer since 1995, Yolanda is an expert in health and pharmaceuticals law. She has extensive experience in providing legal advice to hospitals, while advising Spanish and international clients on matters relating to health systems and health management. Her work focuses primarily on public and private purchase agreements for medicine and healthcare products, and she has spent most of her career providing advice in this area. Yolanda also specialises in the management of public services and in advising public entities, non•profit institutions and private companies on corporate and contractual matters, in addition to administrative law and regulatory law. She is secretary to the Boards of Trustees and Directors of various foundations and companies. Prior to joining Roca Junyent, she was director of legal services of the Consorci de Salut i Social de Catalunya and of its Administrative Procurement Service.
Tel.: +34 93 241 86 02
Fax.: +34 93 414 50 30
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques i de la Salut de Catalunya.
• Societat Catalana de Gestió Sanitària.
• Degree in law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 1995.
• Specialisation in public contracts and services, Universitat de Barcelona, 1996.
• Specialisation in water law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1997.
• Specialisation in social security law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1998.
• Specialisation in administrative law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1999.
Lecturer of the master’s degree in hospital and healthcare centre management, Department of Medicine, Universitat de Barcelona.
Lecturer of the master’s degree in Legal Practice, Pompeu Fabra.