Partner and chairman of the Board of Directors
In particular, the Energy team deals with the following matters :
The law of regulated sectors and, specifically, the law of the energy sector, has become crucial in the current social and economic environment. Our team has a proven track record advising energy producers and distributors as well as public administrations.
In particular the work of the Energy Practice focuses on the following core issues:
- Administrative procedures: We assist in applications for administrative licenses, registration with official registers of energy producers and, generally, with any formalities and procedures involving public agencies.
- Financial regulatory framework applicable to producers subject to a special regime.
- Advice (in and out of court) on administrative permits related to the production and distribution of energy.
- Advice (in and out of court) in the context of sanctioning procedures instigated against energy producers and distributors.
- Assistance in due diligence reviews related to energy producers, distributors and carriers.
- Advice on the planning and installation of energy production facilities, particularly in the wind power industry.