In particular, the Sport team deals with the following matters :
Through our Sports Law Practice we advise on a broad range of issues in the sport industry. Because our Firm is multidisciplinary, we work together with other appropriate areas to provide the necessary legal advice in different sports related matters, including sponsorship, broadcasting or venue contracts, tax planning for individuals (e.g. athletes) or associations, disciplinary•regulatory matters, sportspersons, media rights, events rights protection programmes, doping related issues, insurance or assistance in litigation or arbitration disputes.
Our services are primarily targeted at:
- Athletes and, more generally, sportspersons.
- Clubs, associations and other institutions.
- International and national Federations.
- Professional leagues.
- Right holders and event organisers or promoters.
- Broadcasters and media companies.
- Marketing, licensing or hospitality companies.
- Owners and managers of sports facilities such as stadiums, arenas or circuits/tracks.