Anna specialises in providing advice on copyrights, intellectual property, image rights, personality rights and unfair competition, serving Spanish and foreign creators, cultural institutions and companies. Her services range from general advice and contracts, to asset protection strategies, dispute resolution and legal proceedings.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1994.
• Master of Laws, University of Chicago Law School, 1995.
Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian and Swedish.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• International Bar Association.
• Union Internationale des Avocats.
• Asociación Española de Derechos del Entretenimiento.
• Spanish•Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Barcelona.