Esther has extensive experience in the private and public sector. Her work sees her regularly advising clients on setting up cultural centres and commercial establishments of major restaurant and hotel chains. She also advises companies and private individuals on the process of developing and constructing new buildings while analysing the associated urban zoning status and situation, drawing up all manner of contracts, deeds and urban planning reports. Finally, she provides advice on the acquisition of large portfolios of property assets by subsidiaries of lending institutions and, subsequently, on the sale of the same assets to investment funds.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 2004.
• Postgraduate course in intellectual property law, IDEC Business School, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2004.
• Master’s in property, zoning and construction law and building, IDEC Business School, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2005•2006.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Collaborator on the Practicum module, aimed at final•year students at Universitat de Barcelona.