Francesc has extensive experience in mergers, company acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, company law, commercial law and contract law, representing both Spanish and international clients. He is secretary to the Boards of Directors of various companies. He has also been providing expert advice in telecommunications law since 1997, the year marking the liberalization of the telecommunications sector in Spain. Francesc has similarly been working in the field of new technologies since 1997, and in digital signatures since 1999, the year that witnessed the first Spanish law on the subject.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1993.
• Master’s degree in law, Universitat Abad Oliba, 1994.
• Master of Laws, School of Law at the University of Sheffield (United Kingdom), 1996.
Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• Asociación de Entidades para la Confianza Digital.
• Lecturer on the Practicum in the Law of New Technologies at Universitat de Barcelona.