An expert in financial law focusing on the securities market and insurance sector, as well as in the field of family businesses, Natalia has advised financial institutions and listed companies on matters relating to good corporate governance and financial regulation, having helped to arrange numerous takeover bids and public stock offers. In the insurance sector, she has been involved in the purchase and sale of companies and insurance brokers, mergers and portfolio transfers, and has similarly advised on the setting up of insurance firms in Spain. She also boasts considerable experience in providing advice to family businesses, particularly in drawing up family shareholder agreements. Natalia has an impressive track record in commercial law in general, embracing both corporate and contractual facets, and including mergers and acquisitions and drafting of corporate deals.
• Degree in law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1995.
Catalan, Spanish and English.
• Barcelona Bar Association.
• International Bar Association.
• Legal Foreign Consultant for the State of New York (USA).
• Trustee and secretary of Fundación de Amigos del Museo Nacional de Catalunya.
• Sponsor of the Academic Chair on Family Business, Economics Department at Universitat de Barcelona.
• Collaborator at the Family Business area, Economics and Business Department, Universitat de Barcelona.