In particular, the Automotive team deals with the following matters :
Roca Junyent is able to adequately meet the demands of businesses operating in the automotive industry, assisting with their ordinary (or recurrent) needs as well as with more complex issues, including restructuring.
The Automotive Practice is formed by a team of lawyers and economists whose area of expertise covers the entire array of matters affecting enterprises operating in the automotive industry, with a particular focus on Commercial Law, Tax and Insolvency.
Over a number of years the Firm has built a strong automotive practice, advising manufacturers, service providers, dealers and distributors. In particular, the Automotive Practice covers the following:
- Drafting, negotiation and formalisation of supply, dealership and distribution agreements.
- Specific advice on matters related to the restructuring of dealerships and/or distributors networks, with a particular emphasis on the commercial, tax and labour aspects related thereto.
- Multidisciplinary advice to automotive businesses in situations of solvency, stress, insolvency and pre•insolvency.
- Representing clients in court and arbitration litigation.
- Advice on a variety of contracts, including management fees and technical assistance contracts, and preparation of tax dossiers related to transfer prices.